Lisa Gasser
I'm still going to school at BYU and enjoying taking the spring and summer terms off to work and escape from all of my text books! Life is going great, though rather uneventful I suppose. Next month I will reach my two year anniversary for returning from my mission to Philadelphia. It's pretty hard for me to believe that it's truly been that long, but I guess time has a way of moving on without our realizing it. I'm not projected to graduate until January '08 and after that I plan on teaching english at a high school or middle school- don't ask me where because I haven't the slightest idea. :) Right now I'm working as a nanny and also teaching classes in basic microsoft and adobe applications in the IT department here at the Y. I'm loving the opportunity to spend time with friends and try to get out and do a lot of fun activities during the evenings and on weekends.
Debbie Snow (Gasser)
We've been living in Logan since we got married three years ago, andI've been teaching English at Logan High School while Neal finishedhis MAcc at USU. He's done after this summer, and he has a job linedup in Houston, Texas. It's a great job and he's hugely excited, sothat makes it easier for me to get over my nerves about moving to aplace I've never been. Most of the people I've talked to say it'swonderful once you get past the heat/humidity and the bugs. We'llsee... Mostly I'm excited, but still a little scared. We'll bemoving at the beginning of August.The other news is that I'm going to have our first baby this fall.I'm 14 weeks along, and it's due November 20th. So I won't be workingright away when we move down, and we'll see how things work out in thefuture. Right now I'm eager to get over the nausea that flattens meevery evening. It's supposed to go away soon, I understand, but Iwish it would go now!That's about it for our excitement these days. We'll let you knowwhen anything else comes up!
About us
On July 5th, 1939, Elizabeth Durrant and Heber Russell Thornock were married! Little did they know how their posterity would grow! They had 12 children: (not in this order!)
Connabeth, Steve, Mark, Larry, Joan, Linda, Vonnie, Kathy, Earl, Beverly, Jeff, and Anita
And we are the children of these 12 wonderful people! Feel free to check out our pictures, family blogsites and news updates!
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment