About us






On July 5th, 1939, Elizabeth Durrant and Heber Russell Thornock were married! Little did they know how their posterity would grow! They had 12 children: (not in this order!)
Connabeth, Steve, Mark, Larry, Joan, Linda, Vonnie, Kathy, Earl, Beverly, Jeff, and Anita
And we are the children of these 12 wonderful people! Feel free to check out our pictures, family blogsites and news updates!

Monday, May 14, 2007

Nate and Emily Jones

Nathan and Emily Jones

Emily and I have been married for almost 5 months now, which isn’t very long but it’s going by quickly. Emily is just starting her second year of grad school in the Communication disorders (formerly known as Speech Pathology) program at BYU and is staying very busy with that. She will start an internship in the middle of June and we are excited for her to finally be done with classes for a while. She is excited that she will finally be able to use all of these things that she has been learning in classes for so long. I am still going to school and working full time. I am hoping to be able to quit work and just focus on school in the fall, but so many things have to happen in just the right order that it sometimes seems impossible. I also just got called to be the second counselor in a student ward bishopric of a BYU ward. That has been very fun and has occupied the time that I’m not going to school or working. We keep very busy and don’t see as much of each other as we would like, but just keep plugging along and enjoy the time that we do get with each other. Hope you’re all doing well and look forward to seeing you soon!
Nate & Emily

No comments: