It has been a long time since the last Oman update, so I will just try and fill you in on what has been happening lately.
Melissa will be 2 years old on Sunday (August 5th). She is jabbering away like crazy and starting to say some sentences. She loves to help set the table, clean up, unload the dishwasher and help with Jessica. She is so great! She still loves her Daddy so much and loves to rough house with him. She is getting into everything and exploring. It's not easy keeping up with her. She had swimming lessons this summer, she loved getting in the pool and playing. She is now blowing bubbles a little better, but wouldn't do it during lessons.
Jessica is now 4 months old. She is so big. She is in the upper 97 th percentile for her length. She is so long!!! She is cooing, laughing and smiling so much now. She is rolling over from front to back to. She really is such a good baby and we love having her. She is also sleeping through the nights now, about 10 hours, can't complain about that!!!
Sam and I are doing well. We have just celebrated our 5 year anniversary!!! I know, that deserves a medal to last that long with Sam, right? JJ We are so grateful for the 5 years we have had together and all the blessings we have had. We are looking forward to many more years J
Sam just got back from a trip to Alaska with some of his family. They had a fun time fishing for halibut and Salmon. Sam had a big scare though; he had a grizzly bear come at him.
I will have him write about it on our blog so you can read about what happened from him.
I just cut my hair and colored it. I am now a brunette! I just felt like doing something different. I haven't ever colored my hair before, so this was 'daring.' I like having my short hair again, the cut isn't exactly what I wanted, but it grows! We will see how I adjust to being a brunette, maybe I will be smarter?!
We still love our home and ward. They are keeping us busy!! We also love being parents to the 2 cutest girls.
We have updated our blog, and try to do so weekly (www.saomanfamily.blogspot.com ) with our summer adventure and pictures of my hair, the girls and such. If you haven't received an invite to the blog or have lost it, just let me know and I will email it to you!
About us
On July 5th, 1939, Elizabeth Durrant and Heber Russell Thornock were married! Little did they know how their posterity would grow! They had 12 children: (not in this order!)
Connabeth, Steve, Mark, Larry, Joan, Linda, Vonnie, Kathy, Earl, Beverly, Jeff, and Anita
And we are the children of these 12 wonderful people! Feel free to check out our pictures, family blogsites and news updates!
Monday, August 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment