About us






On July 5th, 1939, Elizabeth Durrant and Heber Russell Thornock were married! Little did they know how their posterity would grow! They had 12 children: (not in this order!)
Connabeth, Steve, Mark, Larry, Joan, Linda, Vonnie, Kathy, Earl, Beverly, Jeff, and Anita
And we are the children of these 12 wonderful people! Feel free to check out our pictures, family blogsites and news updates!

Monday, May 14, 2007

Keith and Jill Hendricks and the Barzee's

Keith and Jill Hendricks

Evan-16 (sophomore)Enjoys any outdoor activity-fishing, hunting etc.At an FFA State Convention this week. Favorite Sport Baseball.Just received an award for his GPA. Loves his new sister!

Adam-15(freshman)Loves all sports-currently baseball-Has lots offriends-Wants to come back to Chelan after College and teach andcoach-Easy going and Liked by everyone!

Logan-12 (sixth grade) Loves his new Wii-plays it every chance he gets!Currently playing baseball although Football is his favorite. Loves toread-right now reading Eragon for the 2nd time! Always has a smile and isa big softy with his sister!

Rylee-1 as of next week (trying to walk)! Being the only girl and asurprise Rylee is SPOILED ROTTEN and she rules the house! Often seen inseveral outfits a day (because mom thinks she is a doll) Loved by all-heldby all-kissed by all-and gives the best blow kisses ever!

Keith-working like a dog! Does a dog really work? Busy time for our Spraybusiness so he is off killing weeds and bugs! Favorite passtime is watching the kids in sports-this month we have 5 games a week-so it is agood think he loves it!

Jill-Running around after everyone else-Still Stamping/Scrapbooking forClose to My Heart (14 years) have 260 downline and feel very blessed tohave a job that is flexable and I can stay home with Rylee and run kidsaround after school. If you are a scrapper-check out my site!

Keith and Jill Hendricks



Angie and Scotty Barzee (Angie Jones)

YEA! We have a few family updates! I can't tell you how excited I am to be able to keep up with all our cousins! We are SOOO blessed to have this incredible family!
Things at my house are great! We have lived here in Herriman for a year now! This weekend we finished planting bushes and flowers in our yard, and I feel like an official "homeowner" now! We love our neighborhood so much and have so many fantastic friends here.
Scotty is busy running his company and loves selling water! He sells water Purification systems to peoples offices. Who knew there was such a market for selling water?
I am busy with my piano students and just love being a mom. I have two of the cutest kids on earth, Coleman is 2 and is a happy, bright-eyed kid that is just a sweet little wiggle-worm/snuggle bug! He loves his books, and his favorite person is of course, .. .Grandma Bev. (She's my favorite person too so I can't blame him!)
Aidan is 4 years old and just a genius :) He loves drawing and has a notebook in his hand 24 hours a day drawing everything he see's. He is just such a GOOD kid. He loves to please and is very calm and content. He loves to learn and is a heart melt. I am blessed to have two beautiful boys. (almost always you can find them dressed in superhero suits of somekind!)
We are expecting baby #3 this fall! In two weeks I'll find out if it's a boy or girl. I would love a girl because it would be different, but I could totally have another boy, . . especially if he's anything like my other two!
It's been so fun living here. We are in Herriman and about a block away from Linda and Marlan Platt. . .down the street from them a few houses is Kevin Thornock. 4 miles from here is Steve and Susan Thornock and all their kids within 2-3 mile's radius or so, Vonnie Oman, and My mom. We love it here!
We love all of you so much! Take care and God Bless!
Angie Barzee

No comments: