Well, I haven't been up to much lately, just school and piano. My fall lacrosse season just got over about a week ago. That was really fun, it was like regular lacrosse except it is on a condensed field and it plays much faster. My team and I had a lot of fun. Other than that, there has been piano. I just had a recital this past week and that went well, (except when I forgot what I was playing!), but it turned out okay.
Hmm, lets see, school. I have been liking school a lot more this year. I made the honor roll last quater for the first time and that was something I am proud of. Today at school I was in the assembly and I did a back-handspring for the first time (yes, I am proud of that too). It was really fun to be involved in the assembly with my friends.
I am totally stoked for Thanksgiving because I get to have all of my family together just like we used to. Angeline and I have already got the whole thing planned out! I think that prettymuch sums up my life right now. You all should keep sending updates because I like to read about whats going on with all of my cousins!
Hmm, lets see, school. I have been liking school a lot more this year. I made the honor roll last quater for the first time and that was something I am proud of. Today at school I was in the assembly and I did a back-handspring for the first time (yes, I am proud of that too). It was really fun to be involved in the assembly with my friends.
I am totally stoked for Thanksgiving because I get to have all of my family together just like we used to. Angeline and I have already got the whole thing planned out! I think that prettymuch sums up my life right now. You all should keep sending updates because I like to read about whats going on with all of my cousins!



No comments:
Post a Comment