About us






On July 5th, 1939, Elizabeth Durrant and Heber Russell Thornock were married! Little did they know how their posterity would grow! They had 12 children: (not in this order!)
Connabeth, Steve, Mark, Larry, Joan, Linda, Vonnie, Kathy, Earl, Beverly, Jeff, and Anita
And we are the children of these 12 wonderful people! Feel free to check out our pictures, family blogsites and news updates!

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Barzee Family


Coleman (Blonde) 3rs old and Aidan 5yrs old. Aren't these some handsome kids?!
What a crazy few months for the Barzee house! After several trips to the hospital stopping labor, we finally got our Wesley here healthy and happy on October 15th. He was 6lbs 8oz and 19 inches long. He is a beautiful baby and a perfect mix of his brothers! Besides having our latest Barzee addition, things have been going on really well. Scotty just passed his 1 year mark since starting his company and is doing great and really enjoys his work. The boys are growing up faster than ever and are absolutely thrilled with their new brother.
I'm still keeping up with piano and am anxious to get back to playing since it's been a few months. I just got called from being Young Womens secretary, to Miamaid advisor in our ward. I'm really excited about it because I feel like I'll get to know these girls more personally. I LOVE working with the Young Women. I am amazed at each of their talents and I learn more from them than they ever will from me!
I am getting really excited for Thanksgiving! This year we go to Aunt Vonnies house and I can't wait to see some of the cousins again! Kenny should open his mission call that weekend, and Scotty will be away to Virginia visiting his family. I hope I can get in several game nights with the cousin clan and maybe a few movie nights (Danny. . .I hope you have good suggestions). I have such fantastic memories of all my cousins. But especially around Thanksgiving and Christmas time. I loved going to Washington to Grandmas and having chocolate covered mints sitting on the table and watching the grown ups play games all night. Someone was always sitting at the Organ playing and Grandpa was always whistling or singing a song while bouncing one of us kids on his knee. I LOVE this family. I loved my childhood, and I love the fact that our families made an effort to get together often enough that my cousins were my best friends no matter how far away they lived. I wish we could all be together for the holidays. I hope everyone will make it to the reunion next year, that is a tradition I NEVER want to die!





Here is our Wesley!





















I am absolutely in love with my 3rd barzee baby! I could just drink this little guy in! He's perfectly delicious!



Neither Scotty nor I had dressed up for Halloween since being married so we decided to try it out. We had such a great time! All 3 oldest Barzee boys were spiderman and me and my dog Sadie were Snow White (I have to live my daughter fantasys through my dog!)

No comments: