We're doing well on this end! We've been very busy with home repairs and getting ready for the reunion. We started putting up our fence in an attempt to keep Andrew in the yard. He's quite the wanderer and we have to be very careful about how far he ventures off. He's getting so big, though. AJ is counting from 1 to 7 and knows most of his colors. He's really learning a lot and he's about to embark on potty training. He sat on the potty for the first time tonight, but it will take some time before he really understands what's going on. We'll really start that when we get back from the reunion. I can't believe that he'll be 2 years old in just a couple months! He's getting so big! Mason is growing and growing; he's almost 6 months! He is laughing and playing, rolls over constantly, scoots a little on his tummy, turns completely around on his tummy, and plays and plays in his exersaucer. He's really getting huge! We sure love him. Every time Daddy walks by, Mason just lights up like a firecracker. It's like there's a giggle about to emerge, but can't quite make it out. :) It's just adorable. He's a bit of a chunk, weighing in at around 17 lbs, so he's completely different from Andrew, but we really enjoy every minute. He's not sleeping through the night yet, but we're getting closer every day. Other than that, JJ is working at the Chelan County PUD (Public Utility District) and loves it there! He's getting Work Experience credits doing this job, which happens to be a temporary Student position in fleet services, but we're praying they'll make him a permanent employee. He really loves his job. They really seem to like him and have already told him they're trying to do just that. Cross your fingers! It would really be a great job! I'm just staying home and staying busy. REALLY busy. AJ and Mason keep me busy as it is, but I'm watching another little boy, and I'll start watching a 2 month old baby girl this September. I'm going to be EXTREMELY busy. The only thing I'm having difficulty with, though, is sleeping arrangements. I only have so many bedrooms to put kiddos! :)
About us
On July 5th, 1939, Elizabeth Durrant and Heber Russell Thornock were married! Little did they know how their posterity would grow! They had 12 children: (not in this order!)
Connabeth, Steve, Mark, Larry, Joan, Linda, Vonnie, Kathy, Earl, Beverly, Jeff, and Anita
And we are the children of these 12 wonderful people! Feel free to check out our pictures, family blogsites and news updates!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment